If you're having trouble downloading a product, try these tips to troubleshoot the issue:
- It might help to use a download manager, which would allow you to pause/resume downloads and minimize other download issues. We recommend Chrono Download Manager for Chrome and DownThemAll! for Firefox.
- Make sure your network connection is not lost at any point during your download. Sometimes the network connection may be lost if your computer goes to sleep, which may result in a corrupted .zip file, or a .cpgz or .part file (signifying an incomplete or partial download).
- Clear your browser's cache and the Creatsy cookie, then try the download again.
- Log in using a different browser, and try the download again.
- Make sure you do not have ad blockers, an anti-virus program, or a firewall switched on while using Creatsy. These tools often block downloads.
- If you're downloading the file at work, please verify that your IT Department allows .zip downloads.
- Please verify that your Internet service plan facilitates downloading large files.
- Use our Dropbox Sync feature
Please write us if none of these tips work.