To help you create a strong and secure password, we outlined password best practices:
- Use at least eight characters, but the longer the better.
- Use a mix of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Avoid common words and phrases.
- Change your password regularly (once every 6 months is ideal).
- Do not share your password with anyone. That includes Creatsy staff (we will never ask for your password).
- Don’t use less than 8 characters.
- Don’t use your username or personal information to create a password, (birth dates, addresses, pin numbers, spouse’s name, kids, etc.).
- Don’t use a previous password or password used on another site.
- Don’t use consecutive keyboard combinations such as "qwerty" or "asdfg".
Learn how to change your password.